Oliver Bevans, who lives near Cheadle, Staffordshire, used first aid training taught at school to hit three-year-old brother Stanley on the back three times to dislodge a meatball that was choking him.
The boys had been at their gran’s, who had left the room briefly when the incident unfolded.
On her return, Oliver told her what had happened.
His mum Amy Bevans said: “I don’t think he will ever realise what he has done for his brother.”

Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog

World In Pictures https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS3XGZxi7cBX37n4R0UGJN-TLiQOm7ZTP
Big Hitters https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS3XGZxi7cBUME-LUrFkDwFmiEc3jwMXP
Just Good News https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS3XGZxi7cBUsYo_P26cjihXLN-k3w246

source

LEAVE A REPLY